Mark 2000 Limited
100% EXPORT ORIENTED WOVEN READYMADE GARMENTS MANUFACTURER
Year of Establishment: August 1999
Nature of Business: 100% Export Oriented Woven Garments Manufacturer
Total Factory Area: 36,295 sq. ft (Approx.)
Each Floor Area: 5,185 sq. ft (Approx.)
Production Area: 31,657 sq. ft (Approx.)
Administration Area: 750 sq. ft (Approx.)
Bonded Warehouse Area: 2,955 sq. ft (Approx.)
Total Human Resource: 750
Total Production Lines: 6
Total No. of Machines: 580 sets
Monthly Prod. Capacity: 100,000 - 120,000 pcs
Main Manufacturing Process: Pattern & Sampling→ Cutting→ Sewing
Products: Mens/Ladies/Boys/Girls' clothing, especially Denim Long Pants, Short & Long Cargo Pants, Chino Pants, Long/Short Pants, Jackets & Shirts.
Companies We Work with: First Textiles, ANS, Bernadi, etc.
Regular Exp Countries: Netherlands, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Norway, Brazil, Argentina, Canada.
MAJOR COMPLIANCES ADHERED:
- No child/forced labor/harassment or any type(s) of discrimination.
- Full time qualified Doctors and Nurses at factory premises with dispensary.
- Day Care Facility available for all workers’ children inside the premises.
- Payment of Salary, Wages & Overtime as per local law.
- On time Payment of Salary, Wages & Overtime.
- Additional payment of Festival Bonus, Attendance Bonus & Incentives.
- Maternity benefit is 100% ensured.
- Fire safety Unit headed by Retd. Asst. Director & Warehouse Inspector of Bangladesh Fire Service & Civil Defense.
- Policies maintained among others include: Child labor, Health & Safety, Disciplinary Action, Grievance, Forced labor, Working hour, Leave, Maternity, Termination & Dismissal, Gender, Recruitment, Risk assessment, Energy Saving, Waste disposable, and Anti-corruption/ Anti-Bribery policies.
- Conventional Fire detection & Fire Hydrant System with Sprinklers available in the premises.
- Fire Drill performed every month with records maintained properly.
- Work place regulated by ILO & Law of the land.
- Compliance is ensured by an independent compliance cell/unit.
- Workers are insured under Group Insurance Policy by BGMEA.
- Hygienic work environment, clean toilets and pure drinking water ensured.
- Furnished dining area. Separate areas for male and female (Praying & Resting).
- All kinds of leaves & compensations are provided to workers as per local labor law.
- Various Awareness program, like workers Health & Safety, Hygiene, PPE, Local Labor law, conducted regularly.
- Appointment Letter, Wages/Pay Slip, ID card, Uniform & Time Card provided to all workers.
- Injury Registers & Broken Needle Registers are also maintained.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) ensured to workers and electricians as per requirements.
- Floor Evacuation Plan posted in designated places.
- Boiler operated by qualified Boiler operator & Electrical maintained by qualified electrician.
- Medical agreement with discount facilities for all employees.
- Canteen Facility available for all employees in the Factory Premises.
- For announcing/ advising & monitoring we have installed PA system & CC TV system in the Factory.
- Free sanitary napkins provided.
- Incentive pay to all fire fighters each month.
- Additional accidental insurance coverage for all workers with Green Delta Insurance Ltd.
- Attendance & Festival Bonus.
- Clothing gifts/donations.
- Vaccination program is conducted at work place.