Mark Wear Limited
100% EXPORT ORIENTED WOVEN READYMADE GARMENTS MANUFACTURER
Year of Establishment: August 2012
Total Factory Area: 144,000sq. ft
Production Area: 60,000sq. ft
Administration Area: 1,350sq. ft
Bonded Warehouse: 6,298 sq. ft
Total Human Resource: 1,350
Total Production Lines: 08
Total No. of Machines: 745 sets
Monthly Production Capacity: 150,000 pcs (Boris Jackets)
Main Manufacturing Process: Pattern & Sampling→ Cutting→ Sewing→ Finishing→ Packing
Products: Men’s/Ladies/Boys/Girls/ Kids clothing, especially Denim Long, Pants, Short & Long, Cargo Pants, Chino Pants, Long/Short Pants, Bermuda, Jackets & Shirts etc.
Brands we work with: Inditex – Bershka, Pull&Bear, Zara, ECI, V&D, JBC, Garcia, Shoeby, Bristol, Jeans Centre, LPP, Lake Side, Alcott, Springfield, etc.
Regular Export Country: Netherlands, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Norway, Belgium, Brazil, Argentina, Canada, Poland.
ACCORD AUDIT INFORMATION
Structural: Category – Green
Electrical: We have completed all the observation as per ACCORD CAP (Corrective Action Plan). We are awaiting ACCORD Testing & Commissioning.
Fire: We have completed all the observation as per ACCORD CAP (Corrective Action Plan). We are awaiting ACCORD Testing & Commissioning.
Additional Info: In the ACCORD website, Mark Wear Ltd. ACCORD inspection report & Finalized CAP has already been posted. To view this report, please log on: www.bangladeshaccord.org. ACCORD id: 11627.
SOCIAL COMPLIANCE AUDIT INFORMATION
Inditex: Ranking “ A ” Approved
BSCI: Rating " D "
MAJOR COMPLIANCES ADHERED:
- No child/forced labor/harassment or any type(s) of discrimination.
- Full time qualified Doctors and Nurses at factory premises with dispensary.
- Day Care Facility available for all workers’ children inside the premises.
- Payment of Salary, Wages & Overtime as per local law.
- On time Payment of Salary, Wages & Overtime.
- Additional payment of Festival Bonus, Attendance Bonus & Incentives.
- Maternity benefit is 100% ensured.
- Fire safety Unit headed by Retd. Asst. Director & Warehouse Inspector of Bangladesh Fire Service & Civil Defense.
- Policies maintained among others include: Child labor, Health & Safety, Disciplinary Action, Grievance, Forced labor, Working hour, Leave, Maternity, Termination & Dismissal, Gender, Recruitment, Risk assessment, Energy Saving, Waste disposable, and Anti-corruption/ Anti-Bribery policies.
- Conventional Fire detection & Fire Hydrant System with Sprinklers available in the premises.
- Fire Drill performed every month with records maintained properly.
- Work place regulated by ILO & Law of the land.
- Compliance is ensured by an independent compliance cell/unit.
- Workers are insured under Group Insurance Policy by BGMEA.
- Hygienic work environment, clean toilets and pure drinking water ensured.
- Furnished dining area. Separate areas for male and female (Praying & Resting).
- All kinds of leaves & compensations are provided to workers as per local labor law.
- Various Awareness program, like workers Health & Safety, Hygiene, PPE, Local Labor law, conducted regularly.
- Appointment Letter, Wages/Pay Slip, ID card, Uniform & Time Card provided to all workers.
- Injury Registers & Broken Needle Registers are also maintained.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) ensured to workers and electricians as per requirements.
- Floor Evacuation Plan posted in designated places.
- Boiler operated by qualified Boiler operator & Electrical maintained by qualified electrician.
- Medical agreement with discount facilities for all employees.
- Canteen Facility available for all employees in the Factory Premises.
- For announcing/ advising & monitoring we have installed PA system & CC TV system in the Factory.
- Free sanitary napkins provided.
- Incentive pay to all fire fighters each month
- Additional accidental insurance coverage for all workers with Green Delta Insurance Ltd.
- Attendance & Festival Bonus
- Clothing gifts/Donations.
- Vaccination program is conducted at work place.
- Providing stationeries, books, computer facilities, sporting equipments, added remuneration (for teachers and staff) and other initiatives for the development of Dr. Anwar Ali Primary School in Dhirasram, Gazipur.